Monday, December 12, 2005

The Ultimate BS Line

I was talking to a friend last night and there it was.  The biggest line of BS that has pervaded our society.  If I do everything sexually that my husband wants he won't cheat.  I've heard this crap from talk show people also.  A person will cheat no matter what you do or don't do.  It really has nothing to do with you.  That's the ironic thing.  The offender uses this excuse to cover up how much a piece of sh*t he/she is.  So learn it, know it, live it.  Just something I feel strong on.  Probably couldn't tell.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it true when "they say" ALL men cheat??
~ Jenny

Anonymous said...

No all men don't cheat.  It's probably the biggest BS line from someone who has been hurt.  I know of lots of guys who don't and a few who do.  A person that cheats often has a hole in them that they try to fill up with sex like someone would do with booze or drugs.  Forget this line it will prevent you from getting the love that you deserve.  ~ Mike

Anonymous said...

I feel strong on it too
~Marina

Anonymous said...

I hope it was OK to pimp your journal tonight in an entry of mine. What you said here really got me thinking.
~ Jenny