Thursday, December 1, 2005

I Luuuv When A Good Plan Falls Apart

!#%$#%$#%^$^%$!!!!  Okay I had my 3 year old tantrum.  Oh I am so angry.  I had it all planned to get my Medicare payments today to pays bills.  When the envelope came and it was empty of a check.  So I called them.  Finally got someone on the phone telling them I had spoke to someone 2 weeks ago and what ever mistake was preventing payments before was fixed.  Well they forgot to tell me their was another problem. @%$#%$#%$E^%!!!!!  Sorry. So it's another 2 weeks for money and I HATE sending bills in late.  On the plus side the lady I did speak to today was very nice and told me where to go on the web so I wouldn't have to call to get faster responses.  So I do thank her, but about 2 hours of anger is finally dissipating. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well my friend..."sometimes shit happens"...and you just gotta roll with it...:) <3 ya, Dawn:)