Sunday, December 4, 2005

Kinky or Not?

I don't know if something is in the air, the bizarre warm weather, or I missed something on Jerry Springer.  But I have had so many conversations on sex this week with people.  It was a little out of the ordinary.  The funny thing that came out of most of the conversations was what people think kinky is.  You say to-may-toe, I say toe-ma-toe.  I was surprised by what people thought was kinky even though they were quite open in their ways.  I found out about myself to.  I seemed to classify what I won't do as kinky and what I will as not.  The only exception was food which I don't like to play with.  I started to put the list down, but I think the AOL police would be all over me.  Oh well.  Wish I thought of that before I started writing.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol, IM me sometime and lets chat.
hehe,

Missy

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm..... curious and curiouser. lol    Tina http://journals.aol.com/onemoretina/Ridealongwithme

Anonymous said...

LOL, I finally come here to get to know you and you are talking about sex. Since i know you are reading my journal you know i am having SEX issues!! LOL    I LOVE kinky sex. Well, i did. Nothing wrong with it. Hell, it keeps things interesting. Back in the day, my hubby and i tried all kinds of insane stuff. I bet he would give anything for that now. Thanks so much for commenting in my journal.Its nice to have another friend!
Hugs, lisa jo

Anonymous said...

well there's kinky and then there is perverted
using a feather is kinky using the whole chicken...... well, you get the point
LOL have a great week
~Marina