Tuesday, December 20, 2005

I Can't Believe It

A smile for you!

I woke up refreshed this morning after two night s of really good sleep.  I remembered this morning that major emotional upsets always make me tired.  Grateful I don't shut down anymore, but it still blows a few circuits and I need sleep.  I just couldn't believe I had forgotten this.  It was my life for so long when I was married and I had forgotten it.  Cool. 

My therapist was surprised I recovered from the experience of separation so fast. She surmised it was because I was emotionally out of it for a while.  Yes this was true, but I think it was all the free energy.  I had put so much energy in trying to bring Lazerus back from the grave that their wasn't anything left for me.  Now I have so much energy for myself and my needs.  It's awesome. 

Still no word on my divorce.  The papers are sitting with my ex as they have been for the last 6 months.  However I am tired of fighting this.  Everytime I get my business up and going something new comes up between us and my business suffers.  So I am happy with things as they are.  I am satisfied with how things are with my son and that is my only importance.  In the future I will subpeona her to court to find out why she is dragging her ass, but it won't be until I am again on firm footing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"I am satisfied with how things are with my son and that is my only importance."

And that says it ALL!!
~ Jenny