Tuesday, December 13, 2005

An Old Tape

Tape - Click image to download.One of my checks bounced.  I really hate when this happens.  I always feel less then.  So I repaid the money today and apologized for the problem.  But the old tape bean to play.  He doesn't like me.  Which leads to the tape of feeling un lovable.  I know it's only feelings and it's all crap, but it is there.  So this is what I am working on today.  I am ahead of the wave.  So all I need to do is keep working on the problem so that it doesn't crash on me.  I know I can't control how another feels.  Also it is insane to think that everyone will like me.  Lastly what another feels about me doesn't make it true.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

its all right just part of life, you are a good guy, don't worry about what the negitive people think, most don't do it very often anyway.
Happy Holidays Mike.
Missy