Thursday, December 22, 2005

Grumble, grumble, grumble

Hurry up... please. I's almost Christmas!

Well I am $200 poorer than I was and hour ago.  Just got a letter from my bank saying they made an adding error and I have $200 less in my account.  Greeeeaaaaatttt.  Well I am laughing at it cause I am use to this stuff in my life.  It's funny since i was just talking to a friend about this stuff.  He was saying well it has to get better.  I said I haven't found that out yet.  Since I have been improving myself I told him I find I have more crap than I ever did.  I just handle it better.  So I am better.

Got my routine letter from my Mom trying to reconcile my brother and myself.  I guess it is a motherly thing to do, but I wish she would take the hint of the lead balloon I have thrown her way.  Just stay out of it.  I have forgiven my brother, but I just don't want to waste all the energy dealing with all his abuse.  30 something years of it is enough for me.  Anymore and shame on me.  I am perfectly happy with the way things are and not looking for any change.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He must have done something really horrible
Things WILL get better
Hugs, Marina

Anonymous said...

I imagine it is VERY hard on your mom for your brother and you to not get along. But you are an adult and able to make your own decisions. If you are fine with it, i hope she grows to be also.
Take care my friend.
lisa

Anonymous said...

The ones we love usually hurt us the most, and people assume because they are family there is always a way to forgive. Sometimes there isn't, sometimes you can't go back. I admire your acceptance of the situation and the forgivness you have found for him.
ps. Everytime I say "It has to get better" thats when shit really hits the fan. So just a little warning : )
~ Jenny