Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Christmas Feeling Part II

Bell - Click image to download.Listening to Christmas music last night I had a fun time putting up my new ornaments on my tree.  I realized how much decorating is a part of my Christmas holiday.  I've been in charge of it since I was 7.  So I got to re-experience those memories last night and I did so with a smile on my face.  I'll pick up those special ornaments after the holiday when they are 50% off an a more reasonable price. 

Dancing santa - Click image to download.I wrapped all my presents for my son and brought them to the zoo that is the post office.  The line was long and slow moving, but talking with everyone was fun.  Everyone was nice and in the spirit of things.  So today I tackle that colossal job of Christmas cards for all my patients.  My hand already aches just thinking about it.

Decorated tree - Click image to download.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go read my journal about my visit to my post office. Your card is in the mail BTW. Do you like decorating the tree?   I always get so impatient!!
Hugs,lisa

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you are in the Christmas spirit bet it was fun decorating
Have fun with those cards! Big Hug, Marina