Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Feeling Like a Bad Guy

Sheriff's office called me today about a levy I had placed on a client that has refused to pay his $4000 bill.  I have offered to lower it, set up payments, all kind of stuff for over a year now.  Tired of it.  Tired of struggling for money with all my bills.  So I gave the sheriff's department the okay to start auctioning possession off to pay the bill.  Still feel bad about it.  Wish we could have worked something out, but I can't enable him to keep blowing this responsibility off and I don't want to feel like a victim.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey you do what you have to do man, it was agreed he'd pay, so make him pay.  
good job figuring out how to add a pic in the about me section.
Missy  

Anonymous said...

Wow...Didn't know they still did that...I thought you could just garnish his wages...Check in to that,might feel lighter on your heart..Merry Christmas...~Dawn:)

Anonymous said...

A year is long enough. You're doing the right thing. Happy Holidays, Mike!

Anonymous said...

You have no reason to feel bad about this.....especially since you tried everything to get your money!!
Hugs, lisa

Anonymous said...

Wow you are a really nice guy
Don't feel bad you did your part now he has to pay
Have a good one. Hugs, Marina