Wednesday, December 14, 2005

With A Little Help From My Friends

Ouch...

It's a good morning.  I can always tell by my dancing around the office with the music playing.  I wish I could pay bills with these good feelings, but they don't seem to like that.  I think they just like being big blue meanies.  LOL.  Looking back over the last week or so I find myself with less free time, but in a good way.  The time I was trying to fill up I am now doing so with friends talking and laughing.  I've lost a lot of sleep, but I have felt real good the next day.  Laughter is the best medicine and it is a good change from me just working and doing activities by myself.  So I want to thank all my friends for their comments, jokes, concerns, and hellos.  It has made it a wonderful time.  I started my Frappr map.  If you would like to join just follow the link below.

http://www.frappr.com/goingsaneinacrazyworldfriends

 

The Flasher

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

on my way to your map,
Aren't they cool.
Missy