Friday, December 23, 2005

Christmas Thoughts

Well I have to admit that Christmas is my favorite holiday of the year.  Yes I am a Christmas boy and proud of it.  I turned all the lights out last night except the tree lights and did my little dance around the tree and enjoyed just looking at it.  This was the first year I bought presents for myself officially and that was the only stumbling block I had.  I always like to have all presents done in November.  This has always kept the holiday stress free for me.  My secret has always been keeping my list short.  I could by stuff for everyone I know, but I could also hang myself too.  Neither option looks appealing to me.  Maybe it is just a guy thing.  My ex use to buy for everyone under the sun and would go crazy trying to find the right present for that list of people which constantly grew.  You'll get cards to know that I care and am thinking about you through the holidays as I do all year round.  To get a present you have to be on a very short list unless you are a kid and then of course.  It works for me and keeps the holiday stress free for me so that I can enjoy the spirit of the holidays.

.... and yes these are my Christmas balls.  LOL.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No blue Christmas balls? LMAO!!!
~ Jenny