Thursday, December 21, 2006

Accomplishments

"I'm king of the world." ~ Jerry Bruckheimer

Most people are always surprised that I am not proud that I graduated from Chiropractic college.  People are like it's a major accomplishment and I usually just shrug my shoulders.  It's very hard for me to feel any pride in my accomplishments.  However I can be very hard on myself when I've not done as well as I would like.  So tonight I started a new exercise to help with this.  Since I usually overlook my accomplishments.  I figured I needed to list them everyday.  So tonight I made a list of about 16 things for today.  If it works hopefully I will it to continue it till the day I die.

One more day of holiday parties I can't wait.  A party of four came in tonight.  One of the men has sprained both his ankles and needed a wheelchair to mover around.  So I helped him into the chair and pulled him up the stairs. I think the guy had lead in his underwear cause boy was he heavy.  Anyway on the way out and a reverse of all this.  His wife is like I gave your partner a few dollars and told him to share with you.  This doesn't sound good.  So I ask my partner how much did she give.  $2 was his answer.  LOL.  Some people I will never understand.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"..$2 was his answer.  LOL.  Some people I will never understand."

lol..aww..it's the thoughts that counts lol.

You've graduated from college Mike and THAT is really a BIG accomplishment. I only made it to one semester. Though I am looking into going back to college next year and last night I actually  decided to become a Medical Sonographer. So, we'll see.

My wish for you this Christmas is that may you see the strength, courage and beauty that lies deep within you. You deserve to feel your accomplishments and be sincerely proud of it.

Merry Christmas,
Gem :-)

Anonymous said...

Wow, $2.00!!!  ha ha

Hope you have a very Merry Christmas.

Terra

Anonymous said...

Its true....too many years waitressing and too many relatives of mine that turn their faces into shock when I tell them they are cheap tippers...they are like...no way...and I am like...yes way....Some brain cells only function when the pocket book doesnt get stretched...~Raven