Monday, December 18, 2006

Does this Stuff Ever End?

"The Cobiashi Maru is a no win situation.  Its a test of character." ~ Admiral James T. Kirk (Star Trek II)

Well the social worker from the nursing home called me today to inform me that their is a two part Medicaid application for a nursing home.  A financial and a medical. I know we did the financial.  Now a medical.  Will this CRAP ever end?  Since time is of the essence I left word today with them.  So now just waiting to hear back from them.

I stopped by the car wash on the way home last night.  Jeez it was a treasure trove of car magnets.  I could have opened a shop with the amount there.  I was very happy to find mine sitting in the muck.

It was nice to get back to the gym this morning and I think I will go to yoga tomorrow since I am pretty well rested from the weekend.  It's been weird my female room mate has been home a lot this weekend, which is rare for her.  The funny thing is that we never in the house at the same time.

No comments: