Monday, December 11, 2006

PHEW

Boy am I beat.  Santa's brunch yesterday was small and okay, but I would have rather had the day off and relaxed.  I can tell the difference in the gym this morning.  That extra little umph just isn't there.  I think I will pass on yoga completely till after Christmas.  Last week was brutal so I'll just do light weights till the season is over. 

I massages down my legs last night and they feel good today, but it is too hard for me to do my shoulders so I'll get a massage today for my upper body.  Everything is just sore from not enough time for my muscles to regenerate. 

Well it looks like my landlord may go away for the Christmas holiday leaving me the place.  Yippee!  The music will be a blasting. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL.  I'm hearing virtual air guitar now:)   I'd have thought yoga would help you and your body relax, so would be of more benefit now than ever?   Maybe I'm wrong!  -- Robin

Anonymous said...

No landlord for Christmas?
Hey, everybody - PARTY AT MIKE`S !!!!!!   lol

~Penny
http://journals.aol.com/penniepooh/pennys-pieces-of-ohio/