Saturday, December 30, 2006

Saturday Night

Well I went to see "The Eight Reindeer Monologues".  If I was in NYC I would say it was an off Broadway play.  In Norfolk I'm not quite sure what to call it.  It was fun and an enjoyable cast.  The sign on the back wall saying, "fuck you fat boy" kind of set the tone.  LOL.  My only complaint was they pushed it more as a comedy then a black comedy.  Besides that I enjoyed it for my $10.  I laughed and felt emotional through each monologue.  The basis is that Santa is a pedophile & sex fiend and Mrs. Claus is an alcoholic and the reindeer are the dysfunctional kids.  So you get to hear how they are all handling it after an incident.

I got to talk to my friend Christine tonight and review the year and I know many of you think I an very negative.  I have no idea where you get this from. ;)  Well here is what I thought of my year.  As a person I am in a better place physically, emotionally, and spiritually.  The office is more I like it.  My ex is still a pain, but better than she was.  I have more friends.  So overall a good year.  Still have a bunch of problems, but they will always be something.

Still loving the spell check.  I thinks fart is not a word, but fuck is.  Go figure.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think you are negative, Mike.  I never have.  Glad you enjoyed the play.  It's always nice to get out and enjoy a laugh, to take your mind off the little annoyances of life.  I'm hoping that 2007 and lots of good stuff in store for you.  Enjoy !  Tina

Anonymous said...

I don't think your negative Mike... I just think that you have negative things that happen in your life.  There is a difference.  I think we have all had that this year.  I'm leaving all my negativity at the back door of 2006, and wiping my feet clean when I enter 2007!  :)  

Happy New Year (again) lol

Hugs
Jackie

Anonymous said...

fart and fuck too funny
Donna In TEXAS