Sunday, December 3, 2006

Sunday Soreness

I was on my way to Hardees today fro lunch when I saw this up in the sky. So I took a picture wondering is this what a hole in the ozone looks like.  LOL.

I stopped at the office today to get some treatment for my legs and as long as I keep stretching they aren't too bad.  However I know I need to baby them this month since this change from zero to a hundred was just too much for them.

It was a pretty lazy day otherwise.  I stopped over at Circuit City and they had the Kentucky Fried Movie on sale.  It brings back fond memories of Fist Full of Yen, Catholic High School Girls in Trouble, Feelarama, etc.  What a classic film.

A few hours over at Starbucks writing really stiffened up the legs which wasn't a good thing.  So I walked around the thrift store and grabbed a pretzel and soda at Sam's club.  It's pretty funny.  I use the place as somewhere to eat instead of anything.  Not paying for membership so it works for me.

What a change in the weather.  Friday it was 80 degrees and today it's in the 40's.  We get all the seasons down here just that is usually is all in the same week.  So you have to stay alert or you'll miss it.

Oh yeah since I got so many question about the dolphins on my wreath I will explain.  Dolphins are the city's mascot.  There are statues of them around the city and almost anything with the words Virginia Beach will have dolphins on it.  I got the idea when I visited my friends office.  She lives in Norfolk and their mascot is the mermaid.  So her's had mermaids on it.  Virginia Beach has nothing on Norfolk and their mermaids.  Their everywhere in that city.  From giant chocolate ones to glitter ones.  Actually they have a poster of all the different types so then all you need to do is find them all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope your legs feels better. It went from warm to cold and snowy here in IL. Yuck. Hope you had a good and relaxing day.

Anonymous said...

Ok, so wheres the photo? or were you joking,lol...sounds like you had a pretty good day..casual and all...I miss those days...I got this sports massage one time and I couldnt walk for two days,lol...one day when I can afford it I will start doing it. I felt like a new baby after the sore days...-Raven