Friday, December 29, 2006

Friday

Well my last Christmas present rolled in today.  A bunch of nice shirts from my bro and family.  Just made it under the wire as I'm taking down all the decorations today at the office.  I also think I will tackle some of the storage room today before I head out to see my two housecall patients.  At times I wonder if all the stuff is even noticed.  I hate having my patients wait so they usually just walk right on into the treatment room.  The bulletin board of information I believe goes unnoticed.  The giant teddy bear that I got to help with little kids wasn't even mentioned as it sits in the waiting room.  Who knows?

Since school is closed a lot of the teenagers are in the gym in the mornings.  One of the boys was talking and his voice was high.  It reminded me of how my voice never cracked like my friends did.  So there was never any indicator of change and I was very self conscious of my voice being too high for a long time.  I may still worry about stuff, but the long laundry list is long gone which I am happy to say. 

Oh well I think I am have to give in and buy a fax machine for the office.  Business wise I rarely have to fax anything, but my Mom's stuff is becoming and increasing problem.  I won't leave it on to be picked up by the search machines out their fishing for fax machines.  I'm not paying for all the CRAP that comes over the line. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

BTW, as a patient, I very much notice the ambience of a waiting room, even if scurried on by it.   I do think it makes a difference in how people feel:)   Oh, and I doubt I've ever mentioned that to the doctors and staff.  -- Robin

Anonymous said...

Happy Friday Mike! Have a great weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Maria