Sunday, December 17, 2006

A little too Clean

"Inos!  I want that latrine so clean I can eat out of it.  Since I probably will." ~ The Sarge (Futurama)

Well I got my car washed today, because it was filthy.  I made sure to take my smiley off the antenna, but low and behold my ribbons were missing.  Jeez that was some car wash.  I will try to stop back later to see if can find the two magnetic ribbons.  If I can't find them I guess I will have to look for replacements.  "Support our troops" will easy, but "I support rock n roll" will be a little tougher.

Anyway I'm my usual anxiousness before a social event.  The usual old tape about people not liking me, fitting in, yada, yada, yada.  Working through it and it's one of the reasons I'm going.  Don't like these things stopping me from doing stuff.

Other than that it was a good day.  I got to sleep 12 hours which was really needed.  The rest of the day was spent writing at Starbucks and picking up a few more movies at Circuit City. 

Well need to run. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Um, I'll skip eating at Sarge's place, thanks, anyway.  :)    Took off your magnetic ribbons?!  Wow.   -- Robin