Sunday, December 31, 2006

Trading Places

"Is there a problem officers?" ~ Billie Ray Valentine (Trading Places)

I don't think I've seen the complete uncensored Trading Places in twenty years.  Still a classic.  It was even more classic with working in a private rich club.  They do it in the movie and in real life.  WTF is up with snapping money?  Also there is more snapping the smaller the bill is.  I nearly lost it when they give the employee five dollars for a Christmas present saying it's from both Dukes, both multimillionaires.  LMAO it's so true.

On a truly different note.  I'm allergic to diary products and have been so for a little over twenty years now.  Over the course of that time people have said. "have you tried the lactaid milk?"  To which I reply, "Since the littlest amount of milk makes me puke my guts up.  It's not really worth it to me."  Anyway my landlord made dinner with it tonight unbeknownst to me.  Some rough moments that I thought I was going to hurl, but everything stayed put.  Much to my satisfaction.  I think I'll pass on the stuff in the future.

No comments: