Friday, December 1, 2006

Day One

Well tonight was the official start of our Holiday party season.  OMG my knees and shins hurt and it is only the first day.  Way too many more days to count.  Already tired of those damn stairs.  LOL.  The parties went better than I thought.  I'm going to need to change my routine for the month.  I know I will be passing on yoga on Saturday mornings.  I'll need the sleep and my legs just won't be up to it.  Also I think I will skip my leg workout at the gym and take it as a late morning since I figure I'm getting enough leg exercises with all the running. 

Not much else going on.  It was nice of Eric to call me tonight to tell me about a Dragonball Z movie on Cartoon Network tomorrow night.  I didn't have the heart to remind him I don't have cable and that I like Dragonball and not so much Z.  It was good to hear from him.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like the crazy holiday time has started for you at the Club. Why all the running around? Regards, Bill.

Anonymous said...

ahh, thats sweet. I love it when my kids call too...I cant stand dragonball but with two boys I am forced...luckily I enjoy Spongebob so I have some off time from pretending like I like what they like and can actually chuckle..-Raven