Friday, December 1, 2006

Read this and Save 24 Thousand

Well the third time is a charm.  I took a whole bunch of pictures last night at the club so you can see what it looks like instead you getting a membership.  The problem was that Rockyou kept giving me an error and losing the pics every time I was finished.  Anyway here is the club and building I work at for my second job valeting.  Sorry some of them are a little blurry.  So many lights without a flash was a pain.  I was alone last night so I didn't get my partner Terry.  The rest of the rooms were either dark or not set up so I passed on them.  The kitchen is nothing to look at so I passed on that also.

 

 

 


| View Show | Create Your Own

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved the pictures, Mike!  Very nice place you work.. :)   Thanks for sharing!

Jackie

Anonymous said...

Pretty cool program there, Mike.   I like the downtown shots, too:)   See more from your photos than when I tried to visit the area, lol.  -- Robin

Anonymous said...

Very nice club!!

Terra

Anonymous said...

looks like a nice club.

Anonymous said...

Mike, sure liked the pictures of your Club and the area. I especially like that area by the elevator. The nautical look is "cool". Regards, Bill.

Anonymous said...

Cool!!
Gem, :)