Sunday, December 31, 2006

Sunday

I was driving around today, running errands, laughing (who knows at what) and listening to music.  What a difference from a few days ago.  I was proud of myself for coming through it all even though nothing has changed financially.  Did I say I was proud of myself?  Whoa, let's not get crazy there.  LOL. It was good to say and mean it.  Nice to see what I have been working on the last few weeks coming to fruition. 

I've gotten advice from friends over the years of keeping track of everything I spend to get better own my finances.  I admit I am very good at a lot of things.  Finances is not one of them.  So when my friend Rosalie had said how good Quicken was and all that it could do I got it.  The first week was spent mostly think Rosalie should be in a rubber room for saying this thing is good.  However now that I have gotten the hang of it.  It's working fine.  So now I am keeping track of every penny that goes in an out of my life.  I know that will help me a lot with my finances.

Can't believe I went into the stores today and their all set for Valentines day.  Jeez it's not even the next year yet.  Soon they'll just leave the Christmas decorations up and start the season back up on the 26th.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Valentines...give me a break...Joanns had St. Pats & Easter out already!