Thursday, December 14, 2006

Festivus for the Rest of us

"We should have a bachelor party.  With booze  ... drugs ... hookers ... fire trucks.  All the things that make life worth living." ~ Raul (Bachelor Party)

Well we learned tonight that the Harbor club is having it's holiday party this Sunday.  Funny the sign up sheet has been up for a while, but no one knew about it.  We're having it at Jillians across the street.  I'm still up in the air on going.  The people my age I can pass on talking to.  The people that would be fun to talk to all smoke and that makes me sick.  The rest of the crew falls into two categories.  People I don't like or the 20 year olds.  Rumor has it though that we are getting our bonuses there.  Hopefully the party isn't the bonus.  My partner and I are still sore from being the only ones last year NOT to get a bonus. 

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww..it's holiday, I hope you get your bonus and on top of it, enjoy the party.
Happy Holidays,
Gem :-)

Anonymous said...

oh, btw..I forgot to tell you I like that quote..actually my husband would agree and love that quote lol!
:-D

Anonymous said...

you should go to the party...& I hope you get a bonus this year!
Maria