Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Death

"I am Death you pompous ass!" ~ Death (Meaning of Life)

Well it's the last week of the year and I can see Death is reconciling his books on famous people.  James Brown on Monday, Gerald Ford last night.  A few more days to balance the books on famous people deaths.

So I need to cash out my Mom's life insurance policy since she can only have a certain amount in death benefits.  At least the cash value will allow her to have an extra month where she is at before the nursing home.  Just need to get rid of her place in Florida.  It's an albatross around our necks as it still consumes money.

I figure in another few weeks I'll have a whole new wardrobe of shirts.  Since I have scoliosis my right arm is functionally longer.  So since I have more muscle mass on my upper body I slip a shirt on and it just slides up my right arm.  I know I should check before I iron them on Sundays, but I forget.  So I get to grumble in the morning when I'm about to leave and I throw my shirt on and it just slide up the arm.  Grrrr!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, that was a mix of thoughts, but I didn't know you had scoliosis (sp).   Weird that one can only have so much in death benefits.   Rules argh!  -- Robin