Sunday, December 24, 2006

Christmas Eve

Today was and enjoyable relaxing day.  I slept late and enjoyed writing over at Starbucks.  Then I met my friend Ana and her roommate to go see Happy Feet.  It was an enjoyable movie.  We then went back to there place to hang out and watch TV.  Our holiday feast was bacon sandwiches.  It was real good.  Haven't had one of them in a while. We then ended up watching Memories of a Geisha which was also good.  It was funny.  While we were watching the movie, Ana was petting her cat and telling me it took him 5 years before he would stay on her lap.  He then proceeded to hop off her lap and on to mind to fall asleep.  LOL.  I felt a little uncomfortable with Ana looking at me like, "he doesn't do that with me."

Oh I forgot my club story from last night.  By the way still no dog sightings.  I drove around this morning and didn't see him.  At least this is a better neighborhood than I found him in.  Anyway a member is leaving the club last night.  He walks up to me, looks me in the eyes, tells me to have a really great holiday, then gives me $2.  WTF!  I can't even get Starbucks with that.  You spent 26K for a membership and you give me $2 for Christmas like its the greatest thing since slice bread.  These rich people never cease to amaze me.  Anyway tonight I am enjoying some honey roasted Virginia peanuts one of the ladies in the building gave me.  She gives us something each year.  I have to ask her name one of these days.  The tenants that we don't work for our much better to us than the members.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it amazing Mike, how the person that handed you that "big" tip probably really thought he was giving alot!  What an idiot!  I'm sorry, but people like that just piss me off!  I would rather not receive a tip at all, then to be insulted with one like that.

Hope you have a nice Christmas, Mike!

Hugs
Jackie

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Mike!!!
lisa

Anonymous said...

Oh how funny,lol...so the dog jumped on your lap...animals know who they can feel safe with...they just know that...I think thats pretty cool..~Raven