Friday, December 8, 2006

The Update

Well me ex called me back with the points of:

1) Eric wanted to baptism to be a Christmas present for himself

2) That he is usually very upset after my visits and it might spoil the mood for him.

So I ran it by Robin since she was online at the time.  One of the biggest things I have learned in the last few years is to run stuff with a lot of energy past people.  It helps me clam down and a different view point is always welcome.

Anyways I called back and she was easy to deal with.  We decided that she would talk to him since I didn't want him to make a quick decision, but to think it over.  My points were:

1) I would like to be there, but if he wanted to have it for Christmas that was okay with me.

2) That if we rescheduled I would have him that weekend and I would bring him to church and than afterwards I would leave him with my ex so that they could then go out and celebrate. 

So we will see what happens.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm still online and been reading your update. I do hope it works out for all three of you.
take care,
Gem~

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good plan:) / way to handle it, including the extra time with him and still letting them all celebrate, too, so not as if you're trying to take over, just share with this "life event" of his, in ways that will work well for HIM.  -- Robin

Anonymous said...

That sounds like a good plan, hopefully she will agree with it.