Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Quicken

Well I got my Quicken 2007 for the office since my friend had said that it was easy and helped her with her finances.  I have my own little system, but it could use help for me.  My book keeper never complains on the stuff I give her, but my finances could always use help.  Anyway I load this thing yesterday and it might have been in Klingon.  I'm computer literate and they keep saying this is simple, but jeez. So I bought the bible sized manual this morning in my attempt to jump start this.

God I'm beat and can't wait till Christmas is here.  I'm grateful I am in better shape than I have ever been, but my reserves are low.  This is nothing new and I'm always thankful that January is a dead month for valet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have heard that Quicken can be downloaded, and have things downloaded, readily for a variety of purposes, from tax returns to bank account statements.   In theory, maybe this will have your accountant find your finances even easier to do (read quicker, so less cost to you)???   Here's to learning a new system:)   Life goes on -- Robin