Friday, December 8, 2006

The Call Goes Out

Well I called my ex this morning and left her a message.  It was just a request instead of the charge up the hill call.  I just said that I wanted to be there when Eric got baptized since he had been talking about it over the last few months.  I knew the church usually does them once a month and since their really is no hurry ask Father Lou to reschedule for next month so I can come.  That this month the notice was too short.  So we will see how it goes.  At the least she'll have a lot of stress over it (yes I can be petty with some stuff) and the best is I get to go.  We'll see.

I'm not looking forward to a Hoochie Momma Party in 20 degree weather with the wind whipping.  All I can say is people when you pull up be ready to get out of the car.  Have your makeup, clothes, shoes all set to go.  Know where you phone, camera, and other stuff is so we can move it along and I don't have to freeze my ass off waiting.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a humble move on your part. Hopes she reconsider so you can be there for your son. Hopes she realized the event is about  Eric..and not her.

lol on your mention of hoochie momma party LOL!
Happy Holidays,
Gem :-)

Anonymous said...

We've discussed the first part.  The second?   Well, heck, when do you want people to put on their makeup, while driving?!  :)  -- Robin