Saturday, December 16, 2006

Hey it's the Holidays

"Surprise ... surprise ... surprise." ~ Gomer Pyle

Well I guess a lot of people woke up today and realized, "hey Christmas is next week."  Traffic in the area jumped today as well as people's temperaments.  God I hate this time of year.

It was weird not to talk to Eric today.  Monday through Friday he called me everyday.  Most of the time it was small stuff.  A quick question or such.  Although yesterday we talked a while about his weekly chess club.  He was still excited that he won a game.

I need to chill out a little more.  Not that I did a whole lot today, but I felt a drive to keep moving from place to place.  When I should have just stayed home and rested.  I know I am reverting back to old habits with being tired and all the extra holiday work.

Well tomorrow is our holiday party and bonus checks will be given out their.  If that wasn't happening I would probably pass on the party.  So I will make the best of it.  I actually have a question for you out there.  We had a temp chef here this week, Maggie.  A nice woman, but didn't respond well to most of my conversations so I let it go.  However she had a gold band around her middle finger of her left hand.  Does that mean anything?

Oh well I am tired and sore so I think I will relax and finish watching Pulp Fiction.  Oh yeah my Mom was back to normal again today.

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad your mom is doing well. Hope you get out of that restless feeling real soon.
Hugs,
Shadie