Saturday, December 9, 2006

Saturday

Eric called me this morning to ask if he could open the packages I sent him.  He realized while we were talking it said "Don't open till Christmas" on it.  LOL. So he counted that it would be 16 more days before he could open it.  He said he was almost 8 and he could handle it. :)

Not much to report.  The day went fast since I got up around noon.  Some writing at Starbucks, some errands, and then my Mom's and my afternoon was gone an I was on my way to work.  My partner's nephew helped us tonight.  At first it was real slow and I didn't think we would need him and then it just got really crowded, really fast.  The good thing is that the party must of sucked so no one stood long which meant we got out early and almost everyone was in the holiday spirit and tipped well. 

Still amazed that people don't know their cars or their keys.  I had a lady jump in the wrong car.  It was her friends and they were not alike.  Man it was cold out there tonight and I hat running so much that I am sweating up a storm in the freezing cold.  On a good point I talked to one of the city ambassadors and he said they would try and turn the sprinklers off tonight.

I am not looking forward to this Santa Brunch tomorrow.  It is small and I don't even think it is worth my time, but I guess I'll be on the clock.

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol happy that your son can wait until christmas. How cute. At least they tip good.

Anonymous said...

I know Eric can hardly wait to tear into those gifts. When I was a kid it seemed Christmas would NEVER get here. Now as an adult it seems to get here way too fast.

~Penny
http://journals.aol.com/penniepooh/pennys-pieces-of-ohio/