Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Back in the Saddle Again

Well I called today before I went to visit my Mom and they said the infection was gone.  So I head on over to see her.  Not seeing her for 2 weeks did some damage.  I knew she recognized me as someone familiar, but I don't think she knew who I was.  We'll see over the coming days how it goes.

Trying not to panic as the office stays slow.  Still marketing it every day and praying for the faith that things will work out when I've done my part.  However it is hard as more money goes out then comes in.

I asked Eric last night what he wanted me to do.  Mail his Easter presents or wait till I saw him at the end of the month.  He wanted them mailed so I will take care of that today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol yep he didn't want to wait for those presents. I hope your mom is doing better.