Wednesday, April 11, 2007

No Offense You Women are Weird

I tried to get tickets this morning, but the pre sale tickets were only for nose bleed seats and I wasn't paying the money for row W.  So I'll try Saturday with everyone else. Thinking about L's reaction last night just seems funny in retrospect.  On our second date she found out my last name and I could see her mentally putting the names together like all women do.  Does it work?  Does it sound right?  On our third or fourth date she asked about the back of my head.  She thought I had and accident or maybe her nice way of asking if I was going bald.   I told her it was thinning.  I know I'll be bald someday and have resigned myself to that fate.  She was like we could work with it.  But hey talk about a concert 2 months in the future is a big step.  LOL.  For me I'm not going to stop my life because we may or may not be together.  I've lived most of my life in fear, but now a days f-ck that sh-t!  I could be dead tomorrow and I'm going to enjoy my life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mike !!!!!!!

I don't blame you I don't like nose bleed seats either. I hope you are able to find some good tickets with better seating. Don't worry if you and L don't work out just enjoy going out and having a good time. I have to say that their are plenty of nice looking guys who are bald like Vin Diesel , Tyrese the singer and even my dad is bald and he doesn't look half bad. I'm sure you will look just as handsome bald as you do with hair so don't worry. I don't mind guys who are bald I think it adds something to the guys who decide to shave off their hair and make a go of it. I would say let it happen. Just enjoy yourself Mike I'm still rooting for you. I'm cheering for you !!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Good for you:)   She's just not quite there yet, and, yet, somehow, I can see hregetig there!

Roiw W, or row WWWWW?  Anyway, Stevie is great but try for better seats!