Sunday, April 15, 2007

Saturday is Date Night

I had an emergency patient in the office when L called me.  She said she was finish hanging with her friend and I could come on over when I was free.  I was happy to be able to see her for a couple extra hours. 

L had gotten to see a good friend for Friday and Saturday.  I think talking and I know our relationship must of come up with her friend did something good for her. She was very happy to see me, almost as happy as her dog.  Trevor gets so excited when he sees me drive up.  He can't wait to be petted.  We made plans to be domestic next Saturday and go look for a plasma TV and DVD player for her.  L said she didn't know anything and I'm always happy to help and hang with her.

So we went to Waterman's again.  I knew it was open this time and actually it was opening night which worked out for us since it wasn't packed.  I've been hearing about this place since before I moved down here so I was happy to finally have arrived.  I don't know what it use to look like, but the new place is very nice.  The food was excellent.  I really had to laugh when the Shawn our waiter brought my coke out.  It was a 6 inch glass and 4-5 inches were ice.  There was just this thin line of darkness on the bottom of all the ice.  Refills were free so I asked for not so much ice next time.  He didn't seem to get the joke, but he was pretty straight laced.  Afterwards we went over to HK like usual for some coffee and tea.  This week's band was really good.  Actually the guy on the synthesizer was famous. He does music for public radio across the country.  I never heard of him, but L had and she was so excited.  It was like watching some old footage of a fan at a Beatles concert.

No comments: