Friday, April 13, 2007

Dating Diaries

Well L and I finally had a great weather night to get together.  She looked great with her haircut and after a week of vacation she looked re-energized.  We sat on her porch for a while and relaxed.  I think her dog is more excited to see me than she is.  LOL.  I wasn't quite sure if everything was okay between us.  L seemed a little different, but I also realized I had dropped into hypervigalent mode. 

So our first choice for dinner was still closed and hadn't reopened for the season yet.  I was accomodating and L was rough while we tried to think of someplace else to go.  We decided to go back to Chix Bar so we could sit by the water.  What sucked was that a wind had picked up and it made it a little cool.  Dinner was good and I asked L all about Spain. 

I suggested Starbucks for our nightcap place since L had a gift card and she never goes there.  We had to go back to her house to get the card.  So while I had a few minutes to myself I really had to let go of the fear of losing her.  Their is nothing I can do if she decides it and I am only making things worse for myself by not enjoying it.  With that done I enjoyed the rest of the evening and the energy of the night changed. 

We went to the Starbucks that L and her ex built.  She didn't know what to get, but decided on something chocolate.  So she got the mocha with whip cream.  She sat in the big comfy chair and had a sip of her drink and was in love.  LOL.  It was great to see.  We had a fun relaxing time there.  I massaged her feet while she zoned out.  The fly in the ointment came when a guy L had went out with a while ago came in to do business.  She had gotten out of the relationship after she found out that he had killed his wife and the judge on their divorce case.  So she was up tight and tense.  She didn't want to leave and give into her feelings so we hung for a while, but then I pushed to go since she was tense and it was written all over her face. 

With L not working today it was nice to sleep in till about 7.  I can live with that.  The 5 and change is just WAY too early for me. 

I think L eeked out a "me too" when I said I loved her this morning before I left, but I wasn't quite sure.  So I'll have to see next time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

L was in the Starbuck's she and her ex built, and a guy she'd dated who killed two people shows up, um, yeah, foot massages are fantastic, but, elsewhere!  Wow.