Sunday, April 22, 2007

Health Fair

My health fair went okay.  The problem was that the race was outside as was most of the activities.  People only came into go to the bathroom so traffic was low, but I did get a few leads.  However on the other vendors tried to poison me with her nasty ass stuff.  I could tell she was a hard line sales person when she stopped by.  I said hello and she replied, but snubbed the massage therapist next to me.  All she waned me to do was try her nutritional juice.  Let me tell you it was half a shot glass worth.  I drank half and she was all of it.  I got it all down and she was like it's good stuff.  I was like it is terrible and ran for water.  I tell you I was drinking water for a good 30 minutes trying to get the taste out of my mouth.  People did like the stuff, but not me.

No comments: