Thursday, April 5, 2007

Wow That was Fast

Boy does the day go by fast when I have something to do.  I think I will keep going to the yoga class on Thursday.  It's a good stretch after all the footwork with fencing and boy do my flat feet hurt from all that fast stepping. 

My patient rescheduled to later in the day today which worked out great since I got to go to Speed Networking.  LOL.  I know it sounds like speed dating.  However for networking purposes it works.  You only need 2 minutes to say everything and you meet a bunch of people.  I thought it was going to be a more tooth and nail, but it was actually fun.  So I will go back next month.  Now if all the people will give me a call like they said I'll be very happy.

Every month I try to do something fun in the office.  I use to try to push referring a friend, but that didn't work.  So now I just try to make the experience as fun as possible.  Last month was the free scratching lottery tickets.  This month is guessing how many eggs are in the jar for a $20 gift certificate for the movies.  My patients are liking it.  Now I just need to thing of something for July and August.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My daughter LOVES these things at her orthodontist's office, and ,well, it helps the overall atmosphere of feeling welcomed.   Hmmm, I'm thinking stars for July, just not sure how to implement that one:)

Anonymous said...

your ideas sound fun