Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Flat Feet

I visited my friend today for my weekly adjustment.  She finally got her computerized scanner up for orthotics.  So we scanned me to see how it worked.  Afterwards she was like "wow" you really have FLAT feet.  I said I know my ex use to call me the "archless freak". 

It did remind me of when I went swimming with the dolphins wow that was a while ago.  It was before Eric was even a glimmer in our eyes.  Anyway one thing they did is that they push you on the bottom of your feet through the water really fast.  For some reason they had a hard time with me.  I kept feeling them poking my feet.  I guess my flat feet through them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

M could use orthotics.  I told her how pricey they were and that I'm happy to get her some, but after she stops growing!  Hers are the opposite of yours, she has high arches.   She's never gotten to swim with dolphins, though.  We're all unique:)