Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Very Well

After several snoozes I woke up bouncing to some music in my head and feeling very well.  Very well?  Who the hell said that?  Hey I'm not going to knock a gift or a good feeling.  I was hoping to meet up with L for lunch today, but she was busy and we'll have to try another day. 

So after working out today I had a lecture with a bunch of seniors at the recreation center. It went very well and they said I was very personable and nice.  They also said it was the best presentation they had seen.  So it was very nice to just talk to them.  What I have been finding out is that my best asset in business seems to be my personality and that I do listen to people.  So I just need to get out and talk to more people and I'll keep on the networking trail.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Being personable is a very good business trait to have!  Keep networking!  Glad you are feeling all better now.

Monica