Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Tuesday in Review

I had to get up early for me this morning to go to a networking meeting.  It was weird.  I went to one last week and I liked everyone, but I knew I wouldn't get any business from them.  Today I knew I wouldn't be friends with anyone, but I knew I would get business. So far one new patient and I'm working on 2 others.  I don't know, but the gut does.

I started with Juice Plus today.  I'm pretty good with my veggies, but fruit forget about it.  I'm lucky to get my one day requirements in a months time.  I was talking to the people and it's fruit and veggies dried down to capsule form.  I'll see how it goes and if it is a help to getting all my nutrients.

I tell you between all the marketing, networking, and patients I'm tired.  I got use to being slow and now I'm pretty busy throughout the day.  It's nice to see some fruition of my work.  The networking has done the best for me in the smallest amount of time so I will keep with it.  I'm still not quite sure about the BNI groups though.

L and I had our best talk tonight.  We both seemed to relax more and have fun besides being playful with each other.  So we'll see each other Thursday and Saturday I'll go with her to get a plasma TV and DVD player.  L seems uncertain that I won't be bored with the shopping.  She doesn't seem to get that I'm just happy to be with her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Besides, it could also be WHAT she's shopping for?  :)  Glad you';re busy in a good way.