Wednesday, April 11, 2007

OMG

It seems that each week in intermediate fencing class we have a different instructor.  I have no problem with it since both weeks now they have been really good.  Rhonda tonight was really rough.  I've had tougher instructors, but she made us work.  I will not be going to yoga tomorrow.  My leg muscles already hurt.  If I do yoga in the morning L can just wheel me around tomorrow night.  I will tell you even with the padding the foils leave a mark.  I don't bruise very easy, but I got a nice one from fencing with my teacher tonight.

My business networking meeting tonight was pretty packed.  It's free and fun so I go.  However I see that they all referred themselves to the group and it's all real estate.  Hey I can get a patient from anywhere, but it's just a flooded marked of these people.  I know so many of them I wouldn't know who to refer to.

No comments: