Thursday, April 26, 2007

Did Someone Leave the Refrigerator Door Open?

It's been real hot here the last few days like the 80's.  I checked the weather for the next few days.  It will be in the 70's here and the 60's in NY.  Sounds good.  I was so happy to have my jacket in my arm when I went out the door this morning.  It was in the 40's.  WTF!  The weather man kept saying it was going to get into the 70's today, but I really don't think that is going to happen. 

Anyway I finished getting all my stuff for my trip.  I made sure to pick up the diet coke and I was surprised it was hard finding Mentos.  I only found the chewy type.  Not quite sure if that is going to work for the soda fountains.  I'll have to check in the rest stops for the regular type.  Hopefully the weather will be nicer up there so we can do it on the beach.  That is if I can stay with my friend.  Great guy, but this last minute telling me if I can stay with him is problematic.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a nice trip to New York and have a great visit with Eric. Have fun!!
Maria

Anonymous said...

Hey Mike !!!!!!!

I too am happy to say that the weather in Georgia was wonderful. I didn't need a jacket or anything. I also wore flip flops a lot more these days. I went out and about today with my family which was nice. I am soaking up the sunshine while it lasts. I love love love love love love love this weather !!!!!!!!!! I do hope you enjoy your trip. Take care Mike.

Anonymous said...

You have a great time.