Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Not a Happy Camper

POA is a freakin' curse.  I'm tired of being in charge of all my Mom's stuff.  I have to admit that I am happy that my brother put his name on my Mom's bank account.  Since I am only a beneficiary so I really can't do squat with that.

It is really a pain that my Mom's place was a mobile home.  It was treated as a car and there really is no paperwork trail and everyone wants one.  What a freaking pain. 

The last pain in the ass thing of the day is mine.  I called an insurance company to find out why they weren't paying and I was informed that they only pay for an adjustment and one procedure a day.  Okay that really sucks.  So my next question was that I was approved for 8 procedures so why was I being told I was out.  They answered even though I wasn't paid for all the procedures I billed the counted towards what I was approved for.  WTF!  Just give it to me both ways and sideways.  Jeez!

Hey what time is it?  I think its time to go postal.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mike,
just stopping by to say hello and wishing you a wonderful Easter!
Take care,
Gem :-)