Monday, April 30, 2007

Thursday was Date Night

It was good to see L.  See was stressed from work with paperwork.  So we talked about it.  I felt bad for Trevor her dog who came over with a ball and dropped it at my feet to play.  After talking I offered L a hair brushing when we got back from dinner which she happily accepted.

I see L doesn't handle stress very well.  I wanted to say it bothered me, but it didn't.  It's hers, she doesn't do anything stupid while stressed, and she doesn't take it out in me.  So I'm good with it.  I went through some thought on whether it would be a problem, but the realization that we will have differences and nothing will be perfect.  As long as things can be handled in a healthy manner.

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Things are never perfect between couples, Mike..  You just have to watch for red flags (which you already do).  As for personalities... if we all had the same ones, what a boring world this would be, right?  Sometimes we just have to accept someone we love, warts and all.  As long as they aren't colored warts! lol

Hugs
jackie