Thursday, April 19, 2007

It's Just Business

These early morning networking events are way too early, however they have been free.  Most likely cause no one in there right mind would pay to get up early.  Anyway it has been netting me some patients which is good.  I need to announce more that insurance pays for chiropractic care since no one thinks it does. 

One of the guys I met last week at a networking function stopped by today to chat.  He is going to try and hook me up with some of the medical offices in the area.  Now that would be great since your medical doctor saying go to me is like gold and very little sell on my part.  Most patients just do what there medical doctor tells them.  I wonder if he/she said, "just give me all your money" would it work.  Or do you have to do it the hard way and bounce them from one office to the next?

A little nervous I have back to back to back patients this afternoon.  I'm use to having a little space in between patients which I like since I HATE having patients wait.  If it happens we'll all live with it though.  I might be prescribing a special mattress to one of my patients today.  Haven't done it before so it's going to be weird. 

Tell you a day doesn't seem to go by that I am not networking, but I have to admit it is paying off so I'm happy about it.  Also grateful for everyone helping me along the way.  It is too easy for me to overlook the good things happening.

It will be nice to end a busy day by seeing Leo.

No comments: