Monday, April 9, 2007

Sunday Night Live

I talked to Eric just before I left to meet my friends for Comedy Improv.  He was a having a fun Easter.  He got my stuff Thursday and already tore through it so he was hyped more with the stuff he got on Easter.  I know he is a very good reader, but I was wondering the books I sent him would be a problem or not.  He finished it in 2 hours so I guess not.  I've never been a big toy buyer, but I will always buy books for someone.  I've alway done that with Eric, but over the last few years I haven't known what to get.  At least now I have an idea.

Improv was great last night.  I had a record number of people attend the event which helps.  The more the merrier and their was more of a crowd also.  I can't afford to be a member of the place, but I can help bring more and more people to it.  Anyway they had an Easter egg hunt before hand with all kinds of stuff inside from junk to condoms.  It was pretty funny.  Afterwards I did talk to April to see how she was doing.  I did see what I liked about her, but a month with L I really saw what was lacking.  Ah hindsight.

No comments: