Sunday, April 22, 2007

Saturday with L

Well L and I went out to get her a plasma TV and a DVD player.  We stopped for lunch at Taste so we could eat outside.  We did entertain many people by hugging and dancing in the store.  Happy to make someone else's day. 

We went to many places to check for a system for her.  The biggest problem seem to be that black has come back into fashion.  Every 5-8 years the silver to black happens.  L liked silver better so that made it a little more difficult.  We finally found what she wanted in Walmart in a 42", but they were all out and she settled for a 32".  The true funny thing is that she doesn't have cable nor a single DVD.  So I really had to laugh as she is paying all this money for the stuff.  L was like I'll get stuff from Blockbuster.  I was like you could just keep the TV you have and get the DVD player.  That didn't fly since she was focused on getting the stuff.  She was very happy for all the help.

So anyway we get the stuff in her truck and she walks the cart to the wagon corral.   I grab her truck and drive down to pick her up.  When I get to her I roll the window down and ask her if she wants a ride.  She yells out "sure blow job is $20!"  I start laughing till I see all the guys faces in the area.  I lose it LMAO!

I got a double your money gift certificate for a place called Zoe's.  It's a fancy restaurant and this is the only way I'll pay the money for the place.  Nice place,  good staff, but I wasn't impressed with the food.  However with the extra money L got a second glass of wine.  So afterward we went to out usual HK for coffee and tea.  L didn't hear the bartender ask her is she wanted Bailey's in her drink.  L is good with 2 drinks, but 3 is a little different.  So she is a lot more open with me with 3 drinks in her.  Mostly she is telling me about men she had known during or before her marriage that now that she is single want to go out with her and she doesn't want to go out with them.  Some of them are being persistent.  I had to admit I was jealous of these guys wanting to go out with her.  It took me a while to work it out.  These guys may want to go out with her, but has decided to go out with me.  So that says something about me which is still a hard pill to swallow.  To fully believe this I have to accept my good traits and in some parts it is still a round peg in a square hole.

No comments: