Monday, April 16, 2007

Phone Talks

I got to talk to Eric today and we had a fun conversation.  He got a Tamogochi for Easter and I got to hear how it's doing and evolving.  Eric seems to be doing well as a dad.  My gripe is that he didn't go to school today.  My ex had a stomach virus and couldn't take him.  They live with her dad.  Eric has friends on the block.  I never liked this intertwined life. 

It's going to be a day of news tomorrow.  I have a early business networking event in the morning, then a rush back to the office for a new patient.  Then a telephone conference followed by another new patient.  It's a good day, but a lot to swallow in one day.  Especially when it starts early.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

M always had a bus until this year.   I've wondered what I would do if I was too ill and M was fine, getting her to school, I'd work something out but it'd be trickier than just supervising her getting ready and heading to the busstop herself.   Your ex, though, as you mention, has other options RIGHT THERE.  I'm glad the conversation was good!  :)