Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Wednesday Night

Well my business networking thing was fun.  It was nice to talk to adults and I don't know why I say that since I don't really talk to many kids.  However they were all at least my age or older, with kids ranging up to their twenties, and their all business owners.  So it was nice just to chew the fat and hopefully someone will come in.  If I am free each week I'll be happy to go.

Fencing tonight was a real workout.  My new teacher really gave us a workout with footwork and tightened up all our swordwork.  I got to fence again tonight which was fun especially since I got to do it with another adult.  We "grown ups" seem to have a killer instinct that the younger ones just don't have.  The only thing I got pissed at was I scratched my glasses taking my mask off.  So I think I will fight without them since it is close up.

L usually ask me what do I want her to wear and I am usually whatever makes you happy.  If pressed I'll say a dress.  So this week I asked her and she told me no blue jeans or blue at all.  LOL.  It is my favorite stuff , but I'm flexable.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay, we girls love wearing dresses!!  Most of the time anyway.

Terra