Friday, April 6, 2007

Biting the Bullet

I hate being bored in the office.  However since I have no marketing plans out there I know it is better to sit in the office to see if anyone walks in.  Someone already did although they wanted the massage therapist across the hall.  I have heard people say they have stopped by and I haven't been here.  I tired of reading, practicing my fencing, and work is caught up. 

I am waiting for my friend to call so we can get together which is something we haven't done in a long while.  The only problem is that he is pretty unreliable, nice guy still. 

Home life is all a flutter with energy as one of my room mates has an attorney visiting today as an assessment to getting custody of her kids.  It's been a long year in her battle.  I think her attorney knows she is desperate and is milking her with this stuff. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will wish her well in the assessment.......   does she have visitation now at least?   One thought, when it's "business hours," but you're away, could you leave a notice on your door that says when you'll be back, maybe your cell #???