Monday, April 2, 2007

Monday in the Life

Well I finally got back to the gym today after a 12 day hiatus with sick recovery.  It felt good to be back in my old groove.  I also found out that goober who hit me also knocked my license light out of it's socket.  So that was another little thing I had to fix.  I was happy my friend Rosi had an opening today to adjust my neck back into place.  As with any trauma my immune system was depressed and I feel the tell tale signs of my cold trying to inch its way back.

She was able to recommend Tempur-pedic to me as a way of making some extra money without an investment.  Many patients ask me about what mattress they should get.  So I called today to look at their line of mattresses and if it looks good I can prescribe them for my patients.  They get a great mattress and I get some money cash.  Something I am starting to worry about since this week and last week look slow.  I've done a lot of marketing and I am keeping up with it.  My friends are amazed at how much I do compared to them, but they have been situated in their offices for years and mine is new and it take umph to get that ball rolling.

I was surprised that the naturopath across the hall from me moved out.  No real problems since we never got along.  I truly have to wonder if a final dig of hers was taking my sign off the directory.  Everyone else's is still there, but mine is gone.  I don't put it past her.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't doubt it, either.   Glad you're feeling better:)

Anonymous said...

it's always hard getting back to the gym.

Anonymous said...

I started back to the gym  yesterday also; it is tough to get started again when you have been gone even just a few days!!!
Maria