Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Blew Her Mind

Stevie Nicks is coming to the area in June.  I never saw her and would like to and I know L REALLY like her.  I was going to get Steely Dan tickets, but since money is tight I figured I would get the Stevie tickets.  Anyway I can get tickets tomorrow before they go on sale Saturday.  I asked L if I should get tickets for us.  She was like, "I don't know?  June is pretty far off."  It was weird to hear her frazzled so I told her I would use my best judgment.  She seemed confused by that, but agreed. 

It left me feeling unsettled.  So when I'm like that I call a friend.  He said it was the first real long range plan and she wasn't ready for it.  That sounded better than all the paranoid crap running around my head.  So I'll get the tickets tomorrow.  I hope to go with L, but if not someone else.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with your friend.. she probably didn't want you to assume that you would still be an item in june...
lyn
http://journals.aol.co.uk/gazker/Dairyofapodgypoof/

Anonymous said...

Hey Mike !!!!!!!!

I'm back. Its so nice to be back at J-Land. My trip to Florida with my family was nice. I had a good time. A concert sounds nice Mike. If I were there in your neck of the woods I would definitely go I love a good concert. I hope you enjoy it and have a great time with whoever you go with. I sure missed reading your journal while I was gone. Its nice to be back.

Anonymous said...

Mike.. I can relate to how you felt when L said that.  It made you think, "Oh man.. she must not be planning on being with me in June.. or she is wondering if we will last till then."  It just makes all those negative, insecure feelings go round your head.
Listen to your friend though.. he is probably right.  If you don't go with L.. you can always go with someone else.  That's the right frame of mind!

Hugs
Jackie

Anonymous said...

don't worry about it. Hopefully you two will be together but if your not it wasn't meant to me. Just have a great time and enjoy.